Feedback - Strokes
My wife calls positive feedback 'strokes'. I am easily overcome by flattery, so here are some we have received for our pages. Those who wrote them might know if they are responsible, but hopefully, the innocent will be protected ...
I try to keep them down to one a month
and I do keep these honest
- 'This is a fantastic website.' Nov 2002
- 'The information re intestacy is far clearer that the "Which?" Probate & Wills Guide published by Penguin' Sep 2002
- Web site great. Great advice (August 2002)
- I was desparately seeking information about British Law. Your website is the best I have come across (August 2002)
- I found the information I needed. What more can I say? (August 2002)
- 'I'm very impressed with your site
' July 2002
- 'Brilliant web-site, the best legal one I've ever come across in fact! But where do you get the energy or find the time? What's your secret?!' June 2002
- 'I found your web site very welcome as it offered considered, measured and unhysterical comment about this matter' (May 2002)
- 'Your web-site is excellent, by the way' LF April 2002
- 'Excellent Site, Mr Swarbrick' January 2002
- 'I would like to thank you for the information and articles found on your web pages. In additon to this the relevant law extracts are also brilliant.' Jan 2002
- 'An interesting and surprising UK site.' GS November 2001
I just say that your web site is great. I am a student studying law at a-level and this site helped me do my homework (a 4000 word essay!) in time to watch Ally McBeal.' October 2001
- 'With regards to feedback for the site - I found it most easy to use
' October 2001
- 'Superb' September 2001
- 'I have found your website fantastic and have found the exact information I am looking for
' June 2001
- 'I have been reading your website with great pleasure, the way you explain points is a breath of fresh air in comparison to text books.' June 2001
- 'You're website is a breathe of fresh air in a sometimes still/stale mass of data.' May 2001
- 'Just been on your site and found it great!' March 2001
- 'An excellent and very interesting site. Many good things to say about it.' Feb 2001
- 'Veni Vidi Velcro' 'I came, I saw, I stuck around' January 2001
- 'First of all, congratulations on the site. The essence of the internet is a free exchange of material - you should be commended for what has clearly been a massive task in putting this site together' Jan 2001
- 'May I say firstly what a splendid resurce your site is. As someone who frequently finds myself thwarted rather than assisted by civil servants at certain courts, it is refreshing to be able to help oneself, as it were. ' Jan 2001
- 'I just want you to know that from what I have seen so far, your site is excellent and much needed.'
- 'Thank you for the excellent site - I found the the summaries of immigration cases very helpful and your 1999 comments on the system were spot on. (Nov 2000)'
- 'excellent..thank you very much..I have been searching the net for days and
have come across more useful sites in the last 15 mins than in all the
rest of the time. Cheers' (Oct 2000)
- 'Absolutely fantastic. Truly the best I have ever visited!!!!' (Oct 2000)
- 'Highly Recommended' Lycos UK - when returning us as number one in the search rankings for case law.
- 'Am frequent user and admirer of your site, especially of IT and IP elements,as also are my students. Well done.'
- 'It is a wonderful site. But I do not know how you can run it for free.'
- "just a quick E mail to congratulate you on your site. It is, by far, the best of it's kind incorporating both Scottish & English decisions/case law. " Mark September 2000.
- 'Just a quick note to let you know I think your internet site is great. It's been really useful for me, as I am a newly qualifed solicitor venturing into the world of employment law
i'm desperate to move back up north. So it was great to see a northen firm shock horror , doing such wonderful things. ' Sep 2000
- The Swarbrick law-index is a fantastic site for case summaries going back to 1992. Regularly updated by this firm, the site is one of the hidden jewels of the Internet' Freepint 17 August 2000
- 'An Impressive Site.. being a LLM student.. I was looking for a site to provide brief information, without it being overwhelming.. this site does exactly that.' SP Sep 2000
- 'I could not believe that the answer to my web query '***' was so readilly answered. Thank you for an excellent service. I have bookmarked your page.' CL
- Have just "visited" your site for the first time. Just to say i think it is excellent !! KG
what a marvellous site. Very clear information and answering what people want to know, not (obviously, anyway) telling them what you want to tell them. ' Congratulations. EH
- 'I think (in fact I know) this site is amazing. I have found so many answers
Thank you.' K of Sussex.
- 'Your articles and interpretation of the Electronics Communication Bill are the best I have as yet seen anywhere on the World Wide Web.' T of Halifax
- 'Your web site is excellent, comments pithy yet pointed. Keep up the stellar work.' DB of IL
- 'Just a word of thanks from a very grateful user for your wonderful web-site.' GB
- 'Thankyou for providing a very very useful site. Having looked around for UK law resources, this is the best I have found.'
- 'I think it is to be congradulated for the easy and prompt way people can
get the information they require, the pages are very clear and under
standable to the lay man.'
found your website via the UK Legal webpage and what a find! I simply wanted to say keep up the good work. I expect clients and students alike find your site extremely useful."
- 'I find your site most attractive and functional. I feel that it will assist me greatly in my studies for my diploma.' RAH.
- 'Very interesting website one of the most detailed I have seen I am amazed you
have the time to develop the site, ' AC August 2000
More to be added as time and a swollen head permits.